Announce: MailScanner-MRTG version 0.07 released

Kevin Spicer kevins at BMRB.CO.UK
Tue Jan 27 01:56:18 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 01:44, A. Eijkhoudt wrote:
> > You'll still get the message on the very next run, but the line in
> > state.info should be longer and contain your interface names.  The
> > following scheduled run should be fine.
>
> Sweet, it works now.

Great, thank for helping me track this down.

> The only thing that seems odd to me is the memory
> gauge: it shows 1MB in use while the real stats are:
>
> <SNIP>
> Mem:          1010        936         73          0        113        586
> </SNIP>

Can you give me the output of
snmpwalk -v 2c -c public localhost .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.4

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000
business.