New virus outbreak

Jeff Falgout JFalgout at CO.JEFFERSON.CO.US
Mon Jan 26 22:29:11 GMT 2004

Kevin Spicer wrote:

>DONT DO THIS....!!!!
>
>deny    .*      Attachment      All attachments temporarily rejected
>
>I just tried it (on my home box, not my production server thankfully)
>and it blocks all parts of the message (including message text)

happened to me too a few weeks agoo  ;-)
this seems to ok
----
allow   \.txt$          -                       -
allow   \.htm*$         -                       -

deny    .               "bla"         "blubber"
----

Is there anything wrong with this?

deny    \.[a-z][a-z0-9]$                "Emergency Attachment Filter"
                                        Possible "Mimail" virus