Announce: MailScanner-MRTG version 0.07 released

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Tue Jan 27 08:20:26 GMT 2004

> None of those above use snmp

Thought so.

> Might be a ps issue for the processes, can you give me the
> following outputs...
>
> ps -eo args

proxy:~ # ps -eo args
ps: args: keyword not found
ps: no valid keywords; valid keywords:
%cpu %mem acflag acflg blocked caught command cpu cputime f flags ignored inblk inblock jobc ktrace
ktracep lim login logname lstart majflt minflt msgrcv msgsnd ni nice nivcsw nsignals nsigs nswap nvcsw
nwchan oublk oublock p_ru paddr pagein pcpu pending pgid pid pmem ppid pri re rgid rlink rss rssize rsz
rtprio ruid ruser sess sig sigcatch sigignore sigmask sl start stat state svgid svuid tdev time tpgid
tsess tsiz tt tty ucomm uid upr user usrpri vsize vsz wchan xstat

> ps axo comm

proxy:~ # ps axo comm
ps: comm: keyword not found
ps: no valid keywords; valid keywords:
%cpu %mem acflag acflg blocked caught command cpu cputime f flags ignored inblk inblock jobc ktrace
ktracep lim login logname lstart majflt minflt msgrcv msgsnd ni nice nivcsw nsignals nsigs nswap nvcsw
nwchan oublk oublock p_ru paddr pagein pcpu pending pgid pid pmem ppid pri re rgid rlink rss rssize rsz
rtprio ruid ruser sess sig sigcatch sigignore sigmask sl start stat state svgid svuid tdev time tpgid
tsess tsiz tt tty ucomm uid upr user usrpri vsize vsz wchan xstat

> perl -e 'print "$^O"'               [note thats an oh not a zero]

freebsd

> Is /var/spool a mount point?

No.

> Is /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming a mount point?

Yes:

mfs:21801 on /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming (mfs, asynchronous, local, nodev, nosuid, nosymfollow)

It is a tmpfs equivalent filesystem.

Thanks in advance,
  JP