Mailscanner incoming directory..to many directories

Travis Zadikem taz at AZTEK-ENG.COM
Mon Jan 26 16:49:54 GMT 2004

It appears that the mailscanner incoming directory
"/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming" on our server
never removes the directories that are created in what
appears to be the pid numbers of the running processes.  We
now have about 700 directories and think this is starting to get
annoying.  Can someone please tell me how to fix this and prevent
it in the future.  We had a similar problem with quarantine directory
but with another script calle quarantine cleaner was able to get a
handle
on it.

thanks.