Mailscanner getting bypassed and Sendmail still delivering mail.

Jim VanEtten jvane at INVITATION.ORG
Sat Jan 24 00:50:04 GMT 2004

Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 2.1 (Panama)
Perl version 5.6.1 built for i386-linux
MailScanner version 4.25-14
SpamAssassin version :  None yet
New RPM install

Step 1: I have tested sendmail and it works
Step 2: I installed Mailscanner and started it up. There are no errors
in the log file. Email still gets delivered via sendmail as if
Mailscanner was not there. There are no header files for MailScanner.

I have installed Mailscanner successfully on Fedora core 1 and Redhat
7.0 with no problems. Can someone help me out with what I could be doing
wrong.

Thanks
Jim