Blocking attachments, maybe subject line statement?

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Fri Jan 23 19:41:24 GMT 2004

Chris Harris wrote:
> They are coming to my customers. The from address is different everytime. I
> have 3 diffent domain names and two of them are getting them. the only

With "from address", do you mean what you see in the client (headers) or
what you see in the server log (envelope)? The From headers are usually
random but not so with the envelope address. Can they really spam you
from so many addresses?

Check the logs for what address to blacklist if you haven't tried that
already.

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.25-14,
SpamAssassin 2.61 + DCC 1.2.21, ClamAV 0.65 + GMP