force filter of mqueue possible???

Eagle Net Support support at EAGLE-ACCESS.NET
Fri Jan 23 17:39:26 GMT 2004

Sorry I mis-stated this question.  The old pre MS mail is in /var/spool/mail
with each file named to the user (ex. /var/spool/mail/support).  The files
in mqueue have two parts, dfi* and xfi*, likely one is an index headers and
the other body of the text.

Is there a way to port over /var/spool/mail/username to mqueue.in were it
will build the dfi and xfi files???

thanks
joe