ANNOUNCE: Unstable 4.26.5 released
mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Jan 23 12:29:54 GMT 2004
I have just release the latest beta version. It should be okay, but be very
careful with the new automatic bayes rebuilding feature.
The main new changes are these:
- Added "notify" Spam Action and High Scoring Spam Action. This will cause a
short text notification message to be sent to the recipients of the spam
message. The filename of the report is set with the "Recipient Spam Report"
configuration setting. There is also an MCP equivalent of this
functionality. See the MCP documentation for details of the settings.
- Added regular rebuild of Bayes database.
- Added "Rebuild Bayes Every" and "Wait During Bayes Rebuild" options to
configure the operation of the regular Bayes database rebuilds.
- Added "Log Non Spam" option to allow logging of all non-spam, which can be
coerced into logging SpamAssassin scores of non-spam mail.
- Removed the "bounce" spam action.
There are other changes as well, of course. Those above are the interesting
recent ones. See the
for more details.
Download as usual from www.mailscanner.info.
MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support
PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC 7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654
More information about the MailScanner