White List question

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Thu Jan 22 16:46:52 GMT 2004

Hi Jim,

Do you have 'Is Definitely Not Spam =
/etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.whitelist.rules' set in MailScanner.conf??

Regards,
Steve.

the sender and delete the message from your mailbox.

MailScanner (www.mailscanner.info) for the presence of computer viruses.