Your MailScanner stats

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Wed Jan 21 18:34:41 GMT 2004

Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> see http://www.routier.org/mrtg/ and http://www.routier.org/mailscanner-mrtg/

Your MailStats are slightly broken when it comes to the SA traps. I
experienced the same problem and after looking through the code I saw
that it only looked for English keywords so my Swedish word for
"blacklisted" for example didn't work. I had to change some words in the
language.conf file back to English to get it to work. Maybe you should
look into that too.

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.25-14,
SpamAssassin 2.61 + DCC 1.2.21, ClamAV 0.65 + GMP