Just the notification for spam?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Tue Jan 20 17:46:00 GMT 2004

Is it still Monday?  I'm drawing a blank on how to do something.  (How) can
I configure MS to deliver a notification to the recipient that a message was
quarantined, without actually delivering the message, not even as an
attachment?

I've been asked to send recipients a message that basically says "We blocked
a message we think is spam, from Bob, with subject Foo - click here if you
think the message wasn't spam."  But the options I have in the config don't
seem to allow for that particular set-up.  Can MS do that?

I don't want to deliver the original message at all, but I still want to
notify the sender that a message was blocked.  Recipients can filter these
into a folder and ignore them 99% of the time, but on those occasions when
they're expecting a message that doesn't come in, they'd be able to open the
spam folder and search for the sender of the missing message, then click a
link to release the message.

--
Trever