4.26- beta upgrade (was RE: Another MailScanner User!)

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Tue Jan 20 13:56:15 GMT 2004

I don't use RH so this is quite funny as I normally have to hack my mail
startup scripts to start two instances and MailScanner :-).

I would say that there is not a better way to start up the process.

Drew