4.26- beta upgrade (was RE: Another MailScanner User!)

Neil Robst neilrobst at ALM.ORG.UK
Mon Jan 19 21:16:05 GMT 2004

Hi all,

Just applied the 4.26-4 beta of MailScanner to my mail server, though I've
been unable to replicate the problem with the duplicate mails either before
or after (as expected) the upgrade. Do you know any details about
that -whether it only manifested itself when there were lots of recepients
on the message or a high load on the server or what?

Regards,
Neil

believed to be clean.