Rejected posting

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Mon Jan 19 17:56:54 GMT 2004

Yes. Starting this morning I had the same problem.

I re-posted the rejected message with a changed body. Then I got the
rejection again but then I also received the (supposedly) rejected post from
the mailer list. A bit confusing.

I'm still not 100% sure that my post re:

        Automatic download of extra SA rule sets

made the list.

Steve
Stephen Swaney
President