SpamAssassin score missing?

Max Kipness mkipness at GENIANT.COM
Mon Jan 19 13:47:48 GMT 2004

Anybody have any suggestion on this problem? Still getting tons of
emails pass through with no score. I will probably upgrade SpamAssassin
to the latest, but would like to know what causes this.
---------------

Hi,

I've been getting a lot of messages (spam) this morning that have no
spam score. Some messages when looking the headers this morning do have:

HTML_80_90 0.50)

But some just have:

With nothing after the colon. Does this mean SpamAssassin is timing out?
I see no indication of any problem in the mail logs.

How can I fix?

Thanks,
Max