SpamAssasin help

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Sun Jan 18 00:37:26 GMT 2004

You should look at the spamassassinprefs.conf file (I know it's not called
that, but it's late here.. ) or the main spam assassin directory
The options within MailScanner refer to RBLS and whether or not you want to
use SA, they do not allow for custom SA rules
> bigevil.cf?
>
> I've added it to my server but I'm not sure exactly what files I am to
> modify. Do I just modify mailscanner.conf?

No - see above

> If so what lines??
>
> I have this in my mailscanner.conf:
> Spam List = ORDB-RBL
>
> Do I add to that line? And then restart mailscanner and that's all?

NO. That's an RBL (realtime blacklist)