MailScanner support for Qmail

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Jan 17 13:47:09 GMT 2004

Mostly to get this information into the MailScanner mailing list archive,
here is a copy of an email I received a month ago from some folks who are
implementing some form of Qmail support within MailScanner.

I suspect they are doing it in a similar way to Communigate Pro, but I'm
not at all sure of that.

If someone would like to try this and document their experiences, I would
be very grateful.

Thanks folks,
Jules.

P.S. A very big thankyou to all of you for my Birthday messages, I really
appreciate it. And an extra special thankyou to those of you who bought me
a birthday present from Amazon.co.uk.

Thankyou!

--
Julian Field