Mailtest

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Sat Jan 17 11:29:01 GMT 2004

Kevin Spicer wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-01-17 at 10:21, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
>

>>On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 09:45:56 +0000, Erik Jakobsen <eja at URBAKKEN.DK>
>>wrote:
>

>>No, my mail to the list did not arrive here :-(
>

> Have you checked for it in your maillog?  any clues there?  Is it only
> mail from the list that is going missing?

Hi Kevin. I have the maillog running now. but need to examine it more
carefully. I reinstalled my server yesterday, and so did I with
MailScanner too. When I ran the old server, and MailScanner many mails
didn't arrive to me.

I cannot tell if I'm missing other mails now. I tested 5 times today
with sending mails to my alternative e-mail address, that is being sent
to me here. They all arrived.

I can try the Squirrelmail for a while, to eliminate the mailer on this
linux computer here.

--
Med venlig hilsen - Best regards.
Erik Jakobsen - eja at urbakken.dk.