[Fwd: MailScanner errors.]

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Fri Jan 16 16:11:37 GMT 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: MailScanner errors.
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:33:39 +0100
From: Erik Jakobsen <eja at urbakken.dk>
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Hi.

I have just reinstalled MailScanner on a new server here. I use postfix,
but I'm receiving the following when MailScanner shall start:

[root at gateway /]# service MailScanner status
Checking MailScanner daemons:
          MailScanner:                                      [  OK  ]
          incoming sendmail: head: /var/run/sendmail.in.pid: No such
file or directory
                                                            [FAILED]
          outgoing sendmail: head: /var/run/sendmail.out.pid: No such
file or directory
                                                            [FAILED]

--
Med venlig hilsen - Best regards.