Spam full of random words not being stopped

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at utwente.nl
Fri Jan 16 15:10:08 GMT 2004

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:05:54 -0500, you wrote:

> I am still getting Habeas stuff to after adding score HABEAS_SWE -3.0 to my
>/etc/Mailscanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf

I noticed SA doesn't allways seem to find the habeas headers. Sometimes
I get the -8 score for habeas but I also get the scores for
forged-habeas headers so it gives a good +. But sometimes I get spam
that is tagged as spam and it has habeas headers inside but no -8 score
for habeas.

And yes, the SA versions are the same (or at least they are installed
that way).

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)