Spam full of random words not being stopped

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Fri Jan 16 10:46:03 GMT 2004

I read somewhere that increases the memory usage slightly, but not
significantly

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/