Antivir.

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Fri Jan 16 05:11:51 GMT 2004

> Did you try running it manually as the same user MailScanner runs as?
> It may be that user doesn't have permission to read some files and/or
> use temp space.

You can try it again now Julian. Due to a reason I don't know, that mailscanner is
blocking some mails. For instance this one you have sent to me. Its now visible, as I
have stopped MailScanner. Not to say, that MailScanner is doing anything, that I have
ordered it to do, but I cannot recall what I have done.
---------
Med venlig hilsen - Best regards
Erik Jakobsen - eja at urbakken.dk
This mail is virusscanned by Norton Internet Security 2003