OT: Advice please

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Thu Jan 15 16:42:41 GMT 2004

I don't run a userbase as large as you are talking but my ISP does and I
believe they use mysql to handle their mail platform (It's also linked to
their Radius servers to handle login, mailboxes and generate webspace
etc). All their web based services are run from php - see
http://portal.plus.net see what you think.

Drew