OT: Advice please

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Thu Jan 15 16:01:32 GMT 2004

Sounds good, but what about administration? My main concern beyond the
system's capabaility ot handle the users is the adminstration side of
things.

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/