slightly OT: sophossavi

Thu Jan 15 14:32:50 GMT 2004

Sylvain Phaneuf wrote:
> Thanks Martin,
>
> No, we don't let MS or SA do any RBL checks - I should have included
> that in my original message. Our ISP runs the RBL checks for us.
>
> We should organise an Oxford MS convention...
>
> Sylvain

Ok, I'd run MS in debug mode ane make sure there's no errors. Also worth
while 'linting' the SA setup...

spamassassin -C /path/to/spam.assassin.prefs.conf --lint

Sounds like you've not got Sophos setup right to me. Latest Sophos is
3.77. I stuffed the majorupdate up a couple of weeks ago and the thing
just ground to a halt....took 2 hours to clear the backlog of about
8,000 messages!

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator