Some messages not being spam scanned?

Andy Moran andy at WILDBRAIN.COM
Wed Jan 14 18:59:57 GMT 2004

I do have lots of  "timed out" messages from MailScanner in my maillog,
but they are all RBL Check timeouts l ike so:

Jan 14 03:01:18 hermes MailScanner[1812]: RBL Check ORDB-RBL timed out
and was killed, consecutive failure 1 of 7
Jan 14 03:02:10 hermes MailScanner[7565]: RBL Check Infinite-Monkeys
timed out and was killed, consecutive failure 1 of 7

But it's never consecutive enough to disable those RBL checks for good..
  I don't see any "timed out" messages for SpamAssassin...

Could these RBL timeouts cause MailScanner to skip the spamassassin test?

--Andy