Listing MailScanner on Sourceforge.net

Tristan Rhodes tristanr at CI.GRANDJCT.CO.US
Wed Jan 14 18:57:53 GMT 2004

Greetings,

I saw that MailScanner is listed on Freshmeat.net, but not SourceForge.net.  I'm sure MailScanner would get a lot more attention if it was posted on SourceForge.  It wouldn't have to be hosted there, it can simply link to the current MailScanner site.  A link to the SourceForge.net logo would be required to generate visitor statistics.

In my opinion, MailScanner would be a great candidate for Project of the Month at Sourceforge.  If you haven't already, please rate MailScanner on the Freshmeat.net site.

Thanks,

Tristan Rhodes