Antivir.

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Tue Jan 13 16:24:45 GMT 2004

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:04:17 -0000, Spicer, Kevin <Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK>
wrote:

>Erik Jakobsen wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> I can see in the /var/log/messages file, that antivir has scanned fine
>> yesterday when I executed the antivir manual.
>>
>Did you try running it manually as the same user MailScanner runs as?  It
may be that user doesn't have permission to read some files and/or use temp
space.

Hi Kevin, and thanks for your kind reply. Yes I did. Please look above this:

"when I executed the antivir manual" :-)

The problem is, that antivir is not shown in the messages from MailScanner.
F-prot and Clamav is ok. I can see the antivir message telling me about its
updating.