Outstanding mail archiving bug

Tue Jan 13 16:05:07 GMT 2004

Hi!

> There were reports of the wrong message being archived or the warning
> message or something like that.
>
> Please can someone confirm exactly what the problem was, and when it
> occurs. Otherwise I can't fix it.

It was if i recall correctly, filename rules, i had to lookup some files
for people who reported files were stripped, and all i found was the error
template, instrad of the actual files of that user.

I mailed a detailed report around the time you were in .nl, but i guess
thats lost ? :))

Bye,
Raymond.