Progress on Queue

Chris cwharris at MORGAN.NET
Tue Jan 13 14:55:33 GMT 2004

Last night I enabled SpamAssassin again, but turned off bayes and razor and
it seems to be working better.

But to answer your question, I do get timeouts now and then on SpamAssassin.

My /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf looks like this:

rewrite_subject 1
report_safe     1
use_bayes       0
auto_learn      1
skip_rbl_checks 1
use_razor1      0
use_razor2      0
use_pyzor       1
use_dcc 1

dns_available   yes
bayes_path /var/spool/MailScanner/spamassassin/bayes

I havent touched spam.assassin.prefs.conf

And these are the settings I have in the SA section of MailScanner.conf

Use SpamAssassin = yes
Max SpamAssassin Size = 20000
Required SpamAssassin Score = 5
High SpamAssassin Score = 20
SpamAssassin Auto Whitelist = no
SpamAssassin Prefs File = %etc-dir%/spam.assassin.prefs.conf
SpamAssassin Timeout = 40
Max SpamAssassin Timeouts = 20
Check SpamAssassin If On Spam List = yes
Always Include SpamAssassin Report = no
Spam Score = yes
Spam Actions = deliver
High Scoring Spam Actions = deliver
Non Spam Actions = deliver
Sender Spam Report         = %report-dir%/sender.spam.report.txt
Sender Spam List Report    = %report-dir%/sender.spam.rbl.report.txt
Sender SpamAssassin Report = %report-dir%/sender.spam.sa.report.txt
Inline Spam Warning = %report-dir%/inline.spam.warning.txt

If I need to include anything else let me know.
Chris