clamscan - oversized zip, workaround?

Darren Fulton - Concept Technology darren at CONCEPTTECHNOLOGYINC.COM
Tue Jan 13 00:48:28 GMT 2004

Recently I've run into a problem with ClamAV that causes it to
quarantine attached zip files if the compression ratio is too high.
Specifically, a ~30 MB tif file compressed using zip to ~1 1/2 MB.  The
message attached reads, "...