NOTIFY-New Guestbook Entry

mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jan 13 04:18:56 GMT 2004

New Guestbook-Entry from Jeffrey Eaton

Our Company, Isolated Networks gives friends and family alike free e-mail accounts to use for everyday usage. Thus being family some are not very computer friendly. MailScanner has helped reduce unwanted mail and viruses by over 94.3%<br />
<BR>My inbox now gets only 3 spam through per day where as before i would get atleast 50.<br />
<BR><br />
<BR>MailScanner Developers should push their product harder as I think it could become a standard on some linux releases.