Antivir

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Mon Jan 12 19:03:04 GMT 2004

Hello folks.

>> What I usually do is send it to myself from my Yahoo! Account.
>
>Thanks Ugo. I'll do the same here :-)
>
>> Ugo

I did send one of the Eicar testfiles to myself. It was detected by f-prot
and clamav, but unfortunately not by antivir :-)

What the heck is wrong here ?. Any suggestions ?.

This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
The original e-mail attachment "eicar.com"
was believed to be infected by a virus and has been replaced by this warning
message.

If you wish to receive a copy of the *infected* attachment, please
e-mail helpdesk and include the whole of this message
in your request. Alternatively, you can call them, with
the contents of this message to hand when you call.