Whitelist web form e-mails {Scanned}

SW wppiphoto at WPPI.COM
Mon Jan 12 18:37:35 GMT 2004

Julian wrote:

> Try whitelisting 127.0.0.1 and the machine's own IP address.

I added the mailserver which the form is being sent from and it now works.
Interesting thing is that the spamassassin score seems to be pretty high for
stuff that is not spam (score=7.288) which is why it got rejected to being
with. This makes me wonder what else is being tagged as spam which is not?

SW

        WPPi.com        |        WPPi.Net
  http://www.wppi.com   |  http://www.wppi.net
WPPi.com & WPPi.Net MailScanner Signature
This message has been scanned for viruses
and dangerous content by WPPi MailScanner,
and has been found to be clean.