Whitelist web form e-mails {Scanned}

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Mon Jan 12 17:52:58 GMT 2004

That's a little mad.
What is pushing it up so high that you get it tagged as spam?
We use web based forms, as do most of our clients and nobody has ever had
any issues

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/