Drowing in an ocean of email

Ken Anderson ka at PACIFIC.NET
Mon Jan 12 17:21:36 GMT 2004

The sendmail access db can contain a line for each user allowing mail,
and a default line denying mail like so:

TO:user1 at yourdomain.com     RELAY
TO:user2 at yourdomain.com     RELAY
TO:user3 at yourdomain.com     RELAY
TO:domain.com    ERROR:5.1.1:550 User unknown

See http://www.sendmail.org/m4/anti_spam.html#access_db_fine for more info.

Ken A
Pacific.Net