File Table Full

Sun Jan 11 17:55:26 GMT 2004

On Sunday 11 January 2004 5:49 pm, Chris Harris wrote:

> FreeBSD 4.6
>
> looks to be a 76 or somethin gig drive partitioned as:
>
> 150 MB for /
> 500 MB for /tmp
> and
> 75 gig for /usr

The file system type would be useful to know as well, I think - ext2, ext3,
reiser, etc (sorry if these are not appropriate for BSD; I'm a Linux person,
but this is the type of information I meant).

Antony.

--
Most people are aware that the Universe is big.

 - Paul Davies, Professor of Theoretical Physics

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.