MailScanner Features

Peter Nitschke email at ace.net.au
Sat Jan 10 20:17:00 GMT 2004

I think they sum up the problems pretty well..

With the setup I previously mentioned my system accepted 3200 emails
yesterday, rejected or trapped 8800 spam.  I had probably 10 junks get
through that shouldn't have and 3 legits got caught.

It will be interesting if they can get that good a success rate.

Peter

On 10/01/2004 at 7:57 PM Antony Stone wrote:

>On Saturday 10 January 2004 7:49 pm, Peter Nitschke wrote:
>
>> SpamAssassin with a trained Bayes and some add-on rules eg bigevil will
>> just about catch them all.  Then you just add the occasional new rule as
>> something new comes along.
>>
>> Apart from that, if you can suggest an effective method for identifying
>> porn, then surely somone will design a filter for that method.
>>
>> But be careful of breast cancer, magna cum laude(sp?) and how do you
>> determine the pornographic content of an image?
>
>For example http://www.poesia-filter.org
>
>Antony.
>
>--
>This is not a rehearsal.