cannot scan: /var/lib/MailScanner/bayes_toks

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Sat Jan 10 19:04:30 GMT 2004

[SKS]

You can specify the location of your bayes files in the
spam.assassin.prefs.conf:

        bayes_path /etc/MailScanner/bayes/bayes

Where /etc/MailScanner/bayes is the directory where the files:

        bayes_journal
        bayes_toks
        bayes_seen

Reside.

Hint: Check the SpamAssassin configuration documentation at:

http://au.spamassassin.org/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html

A lot of very useful information can be found there.

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com