Emails made up of random words

Rick Cooper rcooper at DIMENSION-FLM.COM
Fri Jan 9 20:58:00 GMT 2004

I cannot give an honest answer to that because I have just started using those rules over the last couple of weeks. there was however, a noticeable decrease in spam (notably the random words type) without an increase in FPs after installing them.

believed to be clean.