MailScanner Features

Fri Jan 9 19:46:57 GMT 2004

On Friday 09 January 2004 7:39 pm, Christian Campbell wrote:

> On the site:  http://www.spamhelp.org/software/software.php?cat=3, it notes
> that MailScanner has the following ability:
>
> "Pornographic spam can be stripped of all graphical content, protecting
> users from obscene content "

It also notes that the developer is "Fortress Systems Ltd", and it's quite
clear that the "automatic learning techniques and over 850 advanced heuristic
tests" are features of SpamAssassin, not MailScanner.

Not a particularly accurate product summary, IMHO.

Antony.

--
If you want to be happy for an hour, get drunk.
If you want to be happy for a year, get married.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.