MailScanner Features

Christian Campbell ccampbell at BRUEGGERS.COM
Fri Jan 9 19:39:35 GMT 2004

On the site:  http://www.spamhelp.org/software/software.php?cat=3, it notes
that MailScanner has the following ability:

"Pornographic spam can be stripped of all graphical content, protecting
users from obscene content "

I read this as:  If it is pornographic spam, it will remove the graphical
content, otherwise, graphical content is delivered.  However, I have the
feeling it means that MailScanner can strip all graphical content, of which
pornographic content is included, effectively ridding users of porn (and all
other graphics in the process).  Which is it?  I'm assuming the later.

Christian

Christian P. Campbell
Systems Engineer
Information Technology Department
Bruegger's Enterprises, Inc.
Desk: (802) 652-9270
Cell: (802) 734-5023
Email: ccampbell at brueggers dot com
Registered Linux User #319324

PGP public key available via PGP keyservers
or http://www2.brueggers.com/pgp/ccampbell.html

"We all know Linux is great...
it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
                                                   -- Linus Torvalds