Sendmail and rbl

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Wed Jan 7 18:53:39 GMT 2004

Here's how mine look:

FEATURE(enhdnsbl,`relays.ordb.org',`Rejected - see http://ordb.org/')dnl
FEATURE(enhdnsbl,`bl.spamcop.net', `"Spam blocked see:
http://spamcop.net/bl.shtml?"$&{client_addr}')dnl
FEATURE(enhdnsbl,`sbl.spamhaus.org')dnl
FEATURE(enhdnsbl,`xbl.spamhaus.org')dnl

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Of Anders Andersson, IT
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 10:47 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: OT: Sendmail and rbl

Hi folks and hope you had a good start on the new year.
Im trying to add 2 rbls to my sendmail config by adding the following lines
to sendmail.mc I compard them to the one i used from easynet and the the
same accept for the message part.

FEATURE(`dnsbl', `dnsbl.sorbs.net', `"554 Rejected "$&{client_addr}" found
in dnsbl.sorbs.net"', `') dnl FEATURE(`dnsbl', `dnsbl.njabl.org', `"Message
from "$&{client_addr}"
rejected - see http://njabl.org/"', `') dnl

After creating new sendmail.cf files I get the following error that I cant
figure out why.
[root at ns2 root]# service MailScanner start Starting MailScanner daemons:
         incoming sendmail: 554 5.0.0 /etc/mail/sendmail.cf: line 69:
unknown configuration line "
 Cwlocalhost.localdomain"
[  OK  ]
         outgoing sendmail: /etc/mail/sendmail.cf: line 69: unknown
configuration line "
 Cwlocalhost.localdomain"
[  OK  ]
         MailScanner:       [  OK  ]

All tips are welcome... since I need to block more crap before it enters our
system

Kind regards

/Anders