Custom SpamAssassin Rules....finally :)

James Gray james at grayonline.id.au
Wed Jan 7 10:35:23 GMT 2004

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 07:40 pm, Julian Field wrote:
> Please can you change your colour scheme. I can't read black on very dark
> blue :-(
> And even better, the links appear in dark blue on dark blue...
>
> At 02:43 07/01/2004, you wrote:
> >Hi All,
> >
> >Not sure if my last message made it to the list so I'm resending via the
> > web interface to the list.  Apologies in advance if this is a
> > duplication.
> >
> >I've finally got around to organising my customised SpamAssassin rules
> > and some other useful stuff for MailScanner.  The rest of the info is
> > here: http://files.grayonline.id.au/ - there is a tar ball with 1100+
> > custom rules and other info etc.  Knock yourselves out :)
> >
> >--James
>
> --
> Julian Field
> www.MailScanner.info

Unless you are over-riding the default for the page it should be:
VLINK="darkGreen">

What browser are you using??  I've tested that page with:
Mozilla 1.5
IE 5.5 and 6
Phoenix (?? version, but recent)
Konquerer 3.1.4

...and they all display the page as expected (black text with dark blue
links on a light gray background)....this is very strange :-/

James
--
Fortune cookies says:
Politics and the fate of mankind are formed by men without ideals and