Maximum Scanned Message Size

Eric Sandquist esandquist at IHMS.NET
Tue Jan 6 21:20:07 GMT 2004

Is there a setting, probably is but I'm having trouble finding it right now,
where I can set the maximum size for a message to be scanned.  ie. if the
message is larger than 64k it would just pass through the scanner to the
recipient without being scanned?  If such asetting exists, can there be 2
settings? one for virus scanning and the other for SPAM?

SPAM is genreally a small email, whereas I would like to have everything
scanned for virii...  I think bypassing spam scans on larger files will have
a significant improvement on my server load...

Eric