deferred transport - PLEASE HELP

Jacques Caruso jacques at MONACO.NET
Tue Jan 6 14:42:31 GMT 2004

Le Mardi 06 Janvier 2004 15:26, Alexander Endl a écrit :
> I installed the version more then 10 times as like desripted on the
> homepage of mailscanner; and it don´t seems to be work...

- Do you have the two instances (incoming and outgoing) of Postfix
running ?
- Do you have this in /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf ?

        Incoming Queue Dir = /var/spool/postfix.in/deferred
        Outgoing Queue Dir = /var/spool/postfix/incoming

- Is MailScanner running ? I can't see any output from MS in the log
you've pasted...

> Please Help me, because I would like to use Mailscanner!!!

You don't give enough information for that. You need to paste the
relevant parts of your Postfix and MS configuration. Otherwise, people
can't do much than wild guesses as to what isn't working...

Greets,
--
[ Jacques Caruso <jacques at monaco.net>                  Développeur PHP ]
[ Monaco Internet                           http://monaco-internet.mc/ ]