postfix, mailscanner, mail relay

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at pdscc.com
Sun Jan 4 05:30:33 GMT 2004

On 3 Jan 2004 at 19:31, Harondel J. Sibble wrote:

> No actually it receives mail from the internet fine, from what I can see in
> the logs it looks like the outbound queue /var/spool/postfix is bouncing the
> message back after it makes it through the inbound queue

Strangely enough, there are some addresses that make it through both queues
and get bounced back by the internal server (expected as I haven't gotten
around to adding the appropriate sendmail rule to send mail for unknown users
to a specific existing user on the internal server)
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting