Reporting/Summary

Chris Trudeau chris at trudeau.org
Fri Jan 2 04:25:27 GMT 2004

Yep...all of these are good responses and I am using MailWatch
religiously....

I'm looking for more of a summary such as the output of pflogsum for
postfix.  Just a general...here's how many messages processed, how many
are spam viruses etc...that I can batch and email to myself every day...

Thanks again!

CT