mailscanner+spamassassin with mysql user pref ??

SatyaDev Sharma satya at bainsdigital.com
Fri Feb 20 05:28:10 GMT 2004

Hello,

I m having one mail server installed MailScanner and Spamassassin, Now i m trying Spamassassin with MySQL based user pref (required hits, whitelist, blacklist), but not getting success,

not getting any error in log but its not reading from mysql table.

Any one has implemented MySQL user pref in SpamAssassin into MailScanner ???

It will be great help for me !! Thanx in advance !!!

SatyaDev Sharma

AUSPICE MAIL SERVER, and is believed to be clean.