SpamAssasin API Change in 3.0

Chris Trudeau chris at TRUDEAU.ORG
Sat Feb 28 23:28:39 GMT 2004

Posted on SpamAssassin-user this afternoon:

<SNIP>

This is a heads-up for people using the Mail::SpamAssassin modules
directly (such as the amavisd and MailScanner folks).

We're talking about changing the API for 3.0.0, and in fact have already
made one major change to message parsing -- the NoMailAudit module is
gone, there's a new message class entirely.

If you have any comments on the new APIs as are in current SVN trunk,
please let us know; you guys are the main groups using the APIs outside
of our own distro and feedback is welcome ;)

</SNIP>

CT